jueves, 21 de junio de 2012

ENSAYO, INGLES


Universidad Alfonso Reyes

División Preparatoria










ENSAYO









Alumno: Luis Alberto Rendón Maldonado





Matricula: L-10691

Grupo: 3 D.



Maestro: José López Navarrete







Materia: INGLES











































Guadalupe, NL, 4 de junio del 2012















Good and bad of my high school





Hello This essay will discuss what good and bad of my high school where I study, I am very pleased to start the environment I wish we had a space for sports or some other event where students can have fun, I like long hours in my case I'm leaving tomorrow and I have every day off the schedule allows me to work in and out which I do, too far away I have no school so I can go without delay.



I am very pleased with the Internet airwaves and I am not separate from my social network lol.



The tasks are few and easy just do not bother me much that I have all the books and I hurt something.



The tasks are few and easy but did not bother me much that I have all the books.



I like the windows and the room has this cool weather and so I keep away from this heat, I like computer lab, are very good and are helpful shame that we have very often, and I hope they do soon.



The moment everybody likes recess that is not is when we can rest and eat something to be more active in class. I would like more shade in high school with this temperature and the sun affects the environment.



Would be nice to have shirts that represent the school and badges.






























MY BAD SCHOOL



The only things I dislike are the opportunities for an exam to reprove, I think there are very few and not fair, good eh never left any subject but I think I might fail a not very late.



I do not like the banks of the room seem very small and not very comfortable just to have sponge lol.



It would be nice if there was a mascot in high school and football teams to compete with other high schools or schools.



And in the store where they sell food, sell more healthy things, food, fruit and chips that do not make us any good to our body.



I do not like tests teachers take charge us loll like that the rooms if they are fresh and clean, just missing the bathrooms, they lack a lot of cleaning and ventilation, smell ugly, as if they were in some prison.



The school lacks someone who can organize important events hardly celebrate anything and also missing steps or a field for sports, more shade and benches for sitting sadly in a parking lot and we think you can not do anything.



I do not like the change of teachers, you get used to one and the next period of change and send them to another school, which affects student learning, a teacher because I got used to his way of explaining a problem or a class and then comes another who just met and you have to start from scratch to begin to address and what kind of things.



The thing that bothers me is that we are not allowed to go out on the break, is that insecurity of our country but would be nice to let us out for a while I feel trapped in school and that fences that are around us we can not see anything, but hey I think this is all if I write a lot of complaints are at risk and I already know the director as is lol.

1 comentario: